How much is my house worth?

Getting a market appraisal is easy with Michael CL Hodgson and it is free!

Request your Market Appraisal

For sale: 16 Cedric Walk, Park Road, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7DG

£105,000

Summary: A superb top floor two bedroom apartment occupying a fabulous position overlooking the promenade, enjoying truly spectacular coastal views. The property forms part of an attractive cul-de-sac mews style development completed in 2015, close to Grange town centre. Shared ownership scheme.

 
View Brochure Mortgage Calculator Send to a Friend Save Property Back to results
Address16 Cedric Walk
Park Road
Grange-over-Sands
Cumbria
LA11 7DG
Property TypeFlat
Sold StatusAvailable
TenureLeasehold
Bedrooms2 Beds
Bathrooms1 Bathrooms
Reception Rooms1 Receptions
ParkingOff Street Parking
Reference_GRA190099
EER/EI Ratingschart

A superb top floor two bedroom apartment occupying a fabulous position overlooking the promenade, enjoying truly spectacular coastal views. The property forms part of an attractive cul-de-sac mews style development completed in 2015, close to Grange town centre. Shared ownership scheme.

Local occupancy/affordability conditions apply.

Energy Rating 'B'.

A delightful top floor purpose built apartment completed in 2015
Spectacular views
Shared ownership scheme
Spacious, well planned and tastefully presented accommodation
Versatile lounge/dining room
Kitchen with range of appliances
Two good sized bedrooms and a large bathroom
Double glazing and gas central heating
Lift to all floors
Designated parking

From the Main Street in the centre of Grange head west along the road to the mini roundabout. Take the first turning on the left into Park Road. Follow the road to the junction with Kents Bank Road (coming in from the right) and Cedric Walk will be found on the left. The subject property will be found in the apartment block at the head of the cul-de-sac.

The property forms part of the highly attractive cul-de-sac development of Cedric Walk, built for Castle & Coasts Housing Association (formerly Two Castles) in 2015/16.

Cedric Walk is located on the edge of the town centre, perfectly placed within easy walking distance of an excellent range of shops and other amenities. The Edwardian coastal town of Grange Over Sands is well served by bus routes and the train station offers rail links to Ulverston, Barrow, Lancaster, Preston and Manchester.

The property occupies the second floor of the apartment block overlooking the promenade, enjoying stunning views across the Kent Estuary and Morecambe Bay towards Arnside and the Silverdale coast.

Communal Entrance Hall: Staircase and lift.

Flat

Entrance Hall:10'1" x 7'10" (3.07m x 2.39m). A spacious hall with two built-in storage/cloaks cupboards and a built-in linen cupboard with a central heating radiator.

Living Room:16'1" x 11'6" (4.9m x 3.5m). A superb open plan room with double glazed windows on two sides providing spectacular views across the Kent Estuary towards the Silverdale Coast and Morecambe Bay. Open way to the kitchen.

Kitchen:10'6" x 9'4" (3.2m x 2.84m). Fitted with a good range of built-in floor and wall units together with work surfaces and a stainless steel sink. Electric cooker with ceramic hob. Samsung washing machine/dryer. Samsung refrigerator/freezer. Cupboard containing a Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Double glazed window providing fabulous views.

Bedroom No.1:16'3" x 9'1" (4.95m x 2.77m). A good sized double bedroom. Double glazed window to side.

Bedroom No.2:12'2" x 7'10" (3.7m x 2.39m). A double bedroom. Double glazed window to side.

Bathroom:9'1" x 7'10" (2.77m x 2.39m). A well proportioned bathroom. Suite in white comprising a panelled bath with shower unit, a pedestal wash hand basin and a w.c. Chrome ladder towel radiator. Part tiled walls.



One designated parking space. Shared visitor parking.

Communal gardens and communal store.

All mains services.

Tenure
Leasehold for a 125 year term from 1st September 2015 at a peppercorn ground rent.

Shared Ownership Scheme
The current owner holds a 60% share in the property and rents the remaining 40% from Castle & Coasts Housing Association. The rent, with effect from 1st May 2019 is £121.12 per calendar month. Owners have the option to purchase, over time, the remaining 40% from Castles & Coasts.

Service Charge
An annual variable service is payable in respect of building insurance, maintenance costs and management, which, for the current year amounts to £79.85 per calendar month.

Local Eligibility Conditions
Ownership/occupation of the property is subject to conditions limiting ownership/occupation to those that have lived in the Administrative District of South Lakeland for the last 3 years. Affordability conditions also apply.

Loading map...

Register your Interest: 16 Cedric Walk, Park Road, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7DG